Confident Livestock Marketing
Confident Livestock Marketing is a one-day workshop to assist cattle and sheep producers to understand and apply market information in their business decisions.
Separate workshops are conducted for cattle and sheep markets.
Participants will learn how to:
- identify market information relevant to them
- determine a ‘fair’ price for their stock
- identify good selling or buying opportunities
- estimate future prices using historical price movements
- construct a trading budget and assess best, average and worst case scenarios
These practical one-day workshops include theory, practical examples and activities.
Confident Livestock Marketing workshops are organised on demand and cost will vary depending on the location.
For more information or to register your interest: