MLA offers free information updates via email on the latest key market news, developments and industry events.
e-newsletters available for subscription include:
- fridayfeedback - a member-only weekly wrap-up of market news, industry news, on-farm information including tools and calculators, producer case studies and Meat & Livestock Weekly. fridayfeedback is automatically sent to you for free as part of your MLA membership. Members get all the information from all MLA"s other e-newsletters - Meat & Livestock Weekly, More Beef from Pastures, Making More From Sheep and Goats on the Move in the one email.
Not a member of MLA? Join now
- Meat and Livestock Weekly- a weekly eNewsletter providing the latest news, analysis and trends for domestic and export markets, including information on buyer and competitor activity and trends.
- More Beef from Pastures - a quarterly eNewsletter designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in the MLA More Beef from Pastures program.
- Making More From Sheep - a regular email update on Making More From Sheep activities and updates to the manual (to subscribe to the eNewsletter visit the Making More From Sheep website)
- Goats on the Move - a quarterly eNewsletter providing information on the latest developments in MLA's goat program and the broader Australian goatmeat industry.
Not a member of MLA and would like to subscribe to one of theses non-member enewsletters? Contact MLA
Note that some of the non-member e-newsletters have costs associated with the subscription.