Producer Innovation Fast-Track program
Producer Innovation Fast-Track is an initiative developed by MLA Donor Company (MDC) to enable producers to be actively involved in driving the innovation agenda. This program identifies the industry trailblazers and provides the support and expertise required to build their innovation capability.
An evolving pilot program, Producer Innovation Fast-Track is designed to accelerate the development and adoption of innovation and capability that have the potential to significantly improve farm and value chain performance. It provides the expertise, co-funding and support to producers who are innovators, early adopters, AgTech entrepreneurs or future value chain leaders.
How does Producer Innovation Fast-Track work?
We support your aspirations with our expertise. We work with you to refine your objectives and identify the resources, expertise and investment required to develop a strategy to see your innovative ideas come to life.
Proposals for Producer Innovation Fast-Track are invited across three streams:
- Producer-led accelerated adoption of innovations to improve on-farm performance
- Producer-led innovations resulting in new products, brands and value chains
- Producer-led new ventures and start-ups
Each stream is delivered via a customised service model, using a continuous improvement methodology. Participants are involved in the co-design of the program to ensure it meets levy payers’ requirements.
The Producer Innovation Fast-Track customised support package includes access to:
- a confidential consultation process
- technical and business expertise and resources
- the latest R&D and innovations in livestock production
- supported design of customised business solutions
- administration and management support
- networks of like-minded, future-focused producers
- co-investment funding.
All levy-paying producers and producer groups (groups can include providers and value chain partners) who can demonstrate a commitment to innovation investment can participate.
There are specific project activities which are eligible and ineligible for Producer Innovation Fast-Track funding - for more information read the Producer Innovation Fast-Track flyer.
MDC is currently seeking applications for initiatives in the following areas:
- New ventures
- New food products
- Precision agriculture / use of data to inform improved decision making
- Value chain design
Applications will be accepted until 1 January 2018 and should be submitted to email@example.com
- Download the Producer Innovation Fast-Track Information Sheet
- Download the Producer Innovation Fast-Track Program Guidelines
- Download the electronic application form
- Download the print application form
Manager – Producer Innovation Partnerships
MLA Donor Company
M: +61 414 255 058
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?