The Human Nutrition Research program invests in research to increase knowledge of the role of Australian beef and lamb in a healthy, balanced diet. The findings serve to inform the development of dietary advice, healthy eating resources, recipes and products which support the consumption of Australian beef and lamb as part of a healthy diet.
This program received matched funding from the Australian Government and research priorities are consistent with the Strategic Research Priority “Promoting population health and wellbeing”.
- MLA advertises for expressions of interest (EOI) on topics of interest
- MLA requests full research application from EOIs matching research priorities
- Independent external expert reviews application
- Project proposal assessed by MLA senior management
- MLA Executive and/or Board approves project
- Project commences upon signing of contract
For more information, contact email@example.com
Visit www.beefandlamb.com.au for recipes and healthy eating resources.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?