Collaborative Marketing Program
The Collaborative Marketing (CoMarketing) Program aims to build the marketing capability of red meat brand owners to:
- Develop insights driven brand marketing strategies and effective marketing plans
- Build awareness and preference to purchase Australian branded red meat products
- Create customer loyalty and sustainable brand growth, and
- Deliver added value back down the supply chain to producers.
Aligned to the MLA Global Markets Strategy, the CoMarketing Program supports brand owners develop and implement effective:
- Brand marketing strategies
- Business development activities
- Brand building activities
Go to CoMarketing website to review the legal terms, program guidelines and what costs are eligible.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?