Collaborative Marketing Program
The Collaborative Marketing (CoMarketing) Program aims to build the marketing capability of red meat brand owners to:
- Develop insights driven brand marketing strategies and effective marketing plans
- Build awareness and preference to purchase Australian branded red meat products
- Create customer loyalty and sustainable brand growth, and
- Deliver added value back down the supply chain to producers.
Aligned to the MLA Global Markets Strategy, the CoMarketing Program supports brand owners develop and implement effective:
- Brand marketing strategies
- Business development activities
- Brand building activities
Go to CoMarketing website to review the legal terms, program guidelines and what costs are eligible.