Annual Report 2016-17
The Annual Report 2016-17 presents MLA’s activities, outcomes and financial performance during 2016-17.
Download the five sections:
- Overview (750 KB): introductory reports by the MLA Chair and Managing Director, key highlights in 2016-17, summary statistics and an overview of MLA
- Report to Stakeholders (2.50 MB): MLA’s performance and highlights across six pillars and 13 priority areas
- About MLA (3.48 MB): an overview who we are, what we do, how we work, how we’re funded and how we’re governed
- Financial Report (444 KB): a Directors’ Report and audited Financial Report compiled in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Accounting Standards and MLA’s Deed of Agreement with the Australian Government.
- Supporting information (127 KB): status of MLA’s 2016-17 key performance indicators, a list of CoMarketing program participants and Rural R&D for Profit projects.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?