Young Food Innovators
The Food Value Chain Innovators: Young Food Innovators program was a 12-month intensive, accelerated development program for young people working in the red meat producer sector.
This program was designed for young producers looking to develop new high value opportunities in domestic or export markets, implement innovative new business models or accelerate the adoption of new disruptive technologies within their production business.
The Young Food Innovators program equipped participants with advanced design-led innovation and value chain design approaches to enable them to become an effective innovation catalyst. It provided the insights and best practice innovation tools needed to participate effectively in the value chains of the future.
The Young Food Innovators program included:
- an introductory, one-week residential sprint in July 2017
- three residential workshops of 3-5 days duration where participants appled their learnings across topics including: global market trends and insights; design-led innovation; value chain design; food innovation; business start-up skills and new venture creation; and business model design
- participation in food value chain innovation, market and insights projects
- support to design and manage targeted value chain insights and innovation projects
- in-market study tours
- access to senior industry mentors
- exposure to relevant industry events
- participation in the Young Food Innovators network
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?