MLA membership is free to levy-paying producers of grass or grainfed cattle, sheep, lambs and/or goats.
The range of benefits associated with MLA membership include:
- invitations to local MLA events
- free subscription to MLA's regular member magazine Feedback
- free weekly e-newsletter's Friday Feedback, and Prices and Markets
- free monthly e-newsletter R&D Round-Up
- free access to up-to-date publications and information tools
- eligibility to apply for funding via MLA's CoMarketing Program
- participate and vote in MLA Annual General Meetings
- if you are an exporter, you can participate in international trade shows, be listed on the Red Meat Exporter Database, and be licensed to use the True Aussie brand licence.
Becoming an MLA member
Becoming a member of MLA is easy. As long as you are a levy-paying producer of cattle, sheep and/or goats all you need to do is complete the membership application form and return it to MLA and the best thing is - its free.
Phone: 1800 023 100