MLA membership is free to levy-paying producers of grass or grainfed cattle, sheep, lambs and/or goats.
The range of benefits associated with MLA membership include:
- invitations to local MLA events
- free subscription to MLA's regular member magazine Feedback
- free weekly e-newsletter's Friday Feedback, and Prices and Markets
- free monthly e-newsletter R&D Round-Up
- eligibility to apply for funding via MLA's CoMarketing Program
- participate and vote in MLA Annual General Meetings
- if you are an exporter, you can participate in international trade shows, be listed on the Red Meat Exporter Database, and be licensed to use the True Aussie brand licence.
- make the most of your levies.
Becoming an MLA member
Becoming a member of MLA is easy. As long as you are a levy-paying producer of cattle, sheep and/or goats all you need to do is complete the membership application form and return it to MLA and the best thing is - its free.
Phone: 1800 023 100