MLA delivers a range of workshops, tools and other resources for goat producers to equip them with the latest best-practice knowledge gathered from research that can be applied to improve their businesses.
Here’s a snapshot of what else is on offer to goat producers:
Workshops and programs
Give goats a go: Online resources and tools developed with goat producers, for goat producers to provide best practice information and address commonly asked questions.
EDGEnetwork workshops: One to three day workshops offering practical learning opportunities on business, breeding, nutrition and grazing management skills.
Profitable Grazing Systems: Profitable Grazing Systems takes small groups of like-minded producers – who want to improve their whole-farm performance – and matches them with coaches who share their knowledge, skills and experience.
Producer Demonstration Sites: The Producer Demonstration Sites program allows producers to implement proven research and technologies in their own commercial operations with a group of like-minded peers.
- Sheep Productivity & Profitability webinars: A series of webinars designed to assist Sheep, Cattle and Goat producers to increase the productivity and profitability of their businesses.
- Goat webinars: A series of webinars about the Australian goatmeat industry have been delivered to help boost productivity in the sector.
- Going into Goats: A series of best practice that answer commonly asked questions about goat production.
Business profitability and sustainability:
- Succession Planning
- Data at your fingertips: How integrating data sources can improve your business’s efficiency
- Business profitability and sustainability (Farm 300)
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?