BeefUp day | Rolleston Queensland
MLA BeefUp Days are held throughout northern Australia. The aim of the day is to deliver programs with clear, practical information and tools which have been developed from sound R&D outcomes for producers to take home and put into practice immediately.
- Welcome - Swin Hudson, Chairman, Central Queensland Beef Research Committee
- Is your herd nutrition costing you money? - Désirée Jackson, Livestock Management Pty Ltd
- MLA marketing update - Jennifer Peart, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Understanding pasture die back - Jack Milbank, CEO, Biofilm
- Producers identifying R&D priorities - Barb Bishop, MLA BeefUp Day Coordinator
- How is your beef business performing? - Lisa Lonsdale, Lonsdale Agribusiness
- Lifting the performance of breeding herd - John Bertram, Breeding & Genetics Specialist
Includes: Morning and afternoon tea, lunch, BBQ dinner (6pm)
Date & time:
04 May 2017 09:30AM to 04 May 2017 05:30PM
Rolleston Memorial Hall, Planet Street, Rolleston Queensland
$20 per person
Registration and for more information:
Register online here by 2 May 2017.
For more information contact: Barbara Bishop Ph: 0408 999 009; E: email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?