BeefUp day | Katherine, NT
MLA BeefUp Days are held throughout northern Australia. The aim of the day is to deliver programs with clear, practical information and tools which have been developed from sound R&D outcomes for producers to take home and put into practice immediately.
- Welcome - Jay Mohr-Bell, Chairman, KPIAC
- Lifting the performance of breeding herd - John Bertram, Breeding & Genetics Specialist
- ‘Feed, sell or hold’ - Economics of feeding to meet sale weights - Rebecca Mohr-Bell, ArGyll Consulting
- Department of Primary Industries & Resources Research Update - Jodie Ward, DPIR
- Producers identifying R&D priorities - Barb Bishop, MLA BeefUp Day Coordinator
- Building my beef business – should/should not. How to make the decisions - Martin Pentecost, Director, Powers Agribusiness & Finance
- Beef up your business in the market place – expectations and outlook - Hayley Robinson, MSA Operations, MLA and Representative, AACo Livingstone Beef
Includes: Morning and afternoon tea, lunch, barbecue dinner (6pm)
Date & time:
25 May 2017 09:30AM to 25 May 2017 05:30PM
Conference Room, DPIR Katherine Research Station Stuart Highway, Katherine, Northern Territory
$20 per person
Registration and for more information:
RSVP: Wednesday 24 May 2017
Contact: Barbara Bishop Ph: 0408 999 009; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?