BeefUp day | Tom Price WA
MLA BeefUp Days are developed to give beef producers:
- tools and information to use in their business to improve productivity and profitability
- an opportunity to investigate training and learning opportunities available in their region
- information about research projects and producer demonstration sites that are relevant to their region.
- Welcome: Pilbara Beef Research Committee - Jillian Fisher and Kimberley Beef Research Committee - Kurt Elezovich
- Managing beef herd health in northern Australia: Dr Lee Taylor, Zoetis
- Collecting and analysing production data – making it work for your enterprise: Kieren McCosker, NT DPIR
- Tough or Tender – how do you know? Jarrod Lees, Eating Quality, MLA
- Producers identifying R&D priorities: Barb Bishop, MLA BeefUp Day Coordinator
- KPCA – Focus for the Future: Catherine Marriott, CEO, KPCA
- Landscape Fire Management: Working on Fire team
- Cows, grass, satellites and data: Tim Driver, Precision Pastoral
Attend a BeefUp Day and take away practical tools and information to beef up your business.
Includes: Morning and afternoon tea, lunch, BBQ dinner (6pm)
Date & time:
27 Jun 2017 09:30AM to 27 Jun 2017 05:30PM
Windawarri Lodge, 1 Stadium Road, Tom Price
$20 per person
Registration and for more information:
To register click here.
RSVP by 23 June.
Contact: Barbara Bishop Ph: 0408 999 009; E: email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?