BetterBeef Conference | Hamilton Victoria
Designed to create a setting where beef business owners and managers take time out of their business, to think about the things they need and want to do differently. This conference will provide current insights and ideas on how to improve efficiencies within beef enterprises.
- Damon Holmes, MLA - Beef market situation and outlook
- Dr Bill Malcolm, University of Melbourne - Investing on the back of a good year – how and where to reinvest
- David Webb-Ware, Producer - Finishing systems - the process of setting up a system to deliver stock in the off-season or during short seasons
- Mike Stephens, Meridian Agriculture - Succession planning – how to get started
- Martin Dunstan, Agriculture Victoria - Advanced livestock handling for better behaved weaners
- Peter Whip, Producer - Capitalising on good times – investing back into cattle businesses.
Date & time:
22 Jun 2017 08:00AM to 22 Jun 2017 04:30PM
Agriculture Victoria, 915 Mt Napier Rd, Hamilton Victoria
$60 per person, $40 for 2nd person from same business, $35 for students.
Ticket price includes attendance, lunch and conference notes.
Note: No tickets can be purchased on the day. RSVP by 19 June.
Tickets can be purchased online click here.
For more information:
Contact Chris Blore, Agriculture Victoria, Hamilton on 03 5573 0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the flyer click here.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?