Bred Well Fed Well cattle workshop | Dondingalong, NSW
Bred Well Fed Well is a practical, one-day workshop highlighting the key production benefits of superior genetics, plus feed management for improved reproductive performance and livestock productivity.
Producers will be able to use the outcomes of the workshop to help analyse and plan a genetics and nutrition regime suited to their environment and markets to boost profitability.
The workshop is about breeding and feeding to make more money, topics include:
- Breeding better heifers/cows
- Improving heifer/cow nutrition
- Developing a breeding goal
- Using EBVs in bull selection
- Dr Peter McGilchrist, University of New England – Meat Science
- Dr Jason Trompf, Private Consultant and Latrobe University – Animal Production Systems
Date & time:
23 Jul 2018 08:30AM to 23 Jul 2018 03:30PM
$75pp inc GST
To RSVP by Friday 20th July, please contact: Brendan O’Brien 0400 685 400 brendan.o’email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?