Building resilience - strategies for a robust grazing business conference | Angaston, SA
A Barossa Improved Grazing Group conference, supported by Meat & Livestock Australia and Natural Resources SA Murray Darling Basin.
Featuring leading innovative soil, pasture and grazing management specialists:
- Keynote speaker television and radio presenter Mark Aiston, on personal resilience
- Agro-ecologist David Hardwick on soil health and why it should matter to you
- Develop a management plan for your soils and pastures with help from a range of subject matter experts
- Soil acidity with PIRSA researcher Brian Hughes
- Resilient pastures with BIGG’s Georgie Keynes and Pasture Genetics’ Rehn Freebairn
- Climate resilience through soil moisture monitoring with Peter Toome and Brett Nietschke
- Resilience strategies with producer and Nuffield scholar Mark Branson
Two-course dinner and drinks at Lambert Estate with networking.
Download the flyer here.
Date & time:
22 Feb 2018 01:30PM to 22 Feb 2018 09:00PM
Lambert Estate, Angaston
$50. Includes presentations, afternoon tea and dinner.
Register online here.
For more information:
Rebecca Barr, M: 0402 788 526, E: email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?