Business EDGE workshop | Biloela, Queensland
Ian McLean from Bush AgriBusiness is running a two-day Business EDGE workshop in Biloela on 15-16 November.
What you’ll learn:
- what’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not
- how to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- how to demystify your financial statements
- new infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
Join the action and gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business.
Download the flyer here.
Date & time:
15 Nov 2018 08:30AM to 16 Nov 2018 05:00PM
Biloela, (venue TBA)
$1,500 + GST or $1,250 early bird + GST/ 1st person from one business or $1,250 + GST or $1,000 early bird + GST / 2nd person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid 4 weeks prior to course start date. Unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you to understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be refunded in full, no questions asked.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?