BusinessEDGE for grazing businesses workshop | Naracoorte, SA
19 Aug 2020 08:30AM - 20 Aug 2020 05:00PM
Location: Naracoorte (venue TBA)
Cost: One person from a business $1,500pp (ex GST) or two people or more from the same business $1,250pp (ex GST). Early bird discount of $250 per person if registered two weeks prior to workshop (by 5 August 2020).
BusinessEDGE is a comprehensive two-day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises. It’s specifically designed to improve financial literacy and business skills.
What you will learn:
- why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- how to set up and use management accounts
- how to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- how to manage financial risk
- how to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment and much more.
Presenter: Simon Vogt, Agribusiness Consultant, Pinion Advisory
Each participant will receive a full set of background and course notes, a hardcopy of the PowerPoint presentation used for teaching, and a USB drive with a suite of spreadsheet based decision support tools used in the course.