LIVEXchange 2017 | Perth, WA
Taking stock: Business adaptability – Industry sustainability – Community accountability
LIVEXchange 2017 will take place over two days (15-16 November) with a half day producer forum and a one and a half day conference.
A large trade exhibition will run adjacent to the main conference hall providing the opportunity for delegates to network.
The conference will kick off with an overview of the Livestock Export Program (LEP) and market insights before delving into other topics such as the Indonesia-Australia Red Meat and Cattle Partnership, working with the 5:1 and 10:1 rule, the future and meaning of the Livestock Global Assurance Program (LGAP) and what it’s like to work in the Gulf. There will also be a question and answer session with AAVs and stock people to get an inside perspective on what life is like on board a livestock vessel.
Some of the speakers will include:
- Steve Colman (CEO of RSPCA NSW) on Greyhounds: Working with the RSPCA can work – Incremental Improvement is the Reality
- Kimbal Curtis (Livestock Dynamics) who will ask: From 40 million to 14 million - where to for the WA sheep industry? What price would it take to turn the "production" tide?
- Chris Chilcott (CSIRO) who will explain the practicalities of unblocking supply chains to create efficiencies and reduce vulnerability; and
- Professor Kirsten Stilt (Harvard University, USA) speaking on Islamic law and halal slaughter.
The conference will conclude with the Gala Dinner, where attendees will be able to participate in the charity auction benefitting Ronald McDonald House, Perth and St John Ambulance WA and be entertained by famous cricketer, Brad Hogg. The presentations for the Young Achiever of the Year and Lifetime Achievement Award will also occur at the Gala Dinner.
Download the flyer here for more information.
Date & time:
15 Nov 2017 08:30AM to 16 Nov 2017 11:00PM
Crown Towers Perth, Great Eastern Highway Perth, WA
- MLA and LiveCorp Producer Briefing Forum - Free
- Full Conference registration - All inclusive - $600
- Conference Only EXCLUDING ALL social functions - $450
- Additional Welcome Reception ticket - $100
- Additional Gala Dinner ticket - $250
- Gala Dinner ticket - Table of 10 - $2,500
Register online here.
Registrations contact Rosie at AA&P Events email@example.com or call T: +61 8 8942 3388.
For more information contact Paula Leniston on T: +61 2 9929 6755
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?