MSA Eating Quality Forums | Muchea, WA
24 May 2018 08:00AM - 24 May 2018 05:10PM
Muchea Livestock Centre, Lot 5 Muchea East Rd Muchea
Free. Lunch and morning/afternoon tea will be provided.
Join us for beef and/or sheepmeat eating quality forums, exploring on-farm strategies and resources to improve livestock compliance and performance.
- Andrew Williams, Western Australian Meat Industry Authority - welcome and WAMIA update
- Colin Barret, AUS-MEAT - understanding industry language and the role of AUS-MEAT
- Laura Wishart, Meat Standards Australia (MSA) - MSA specifications and getting the most out of your carcase feedback
- Caris Jones, MLA Genetics - improving performance through genetics
- Josh Ovens, Swans Veterinary Services - the importance of yard weaning for animal health and performance
- Phil Barret-Lennard, MLA Sustainable Feedbase - improving animal performance with better pastures
- Anna Erikson, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development - endemic diseases, improving eating quality and your bottom line.
Download the flyer here.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?