Nutrition EDGE workshop | Walgett, NSW
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
The Nutrition EDGE package is tailored for your conditions and enterprise management. It is designed to equip you to make decisions that ultimately help to achieve your herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
What you will learn:
- Digestive system of ruminants and use of nutrients, intake and production
- Pasture growth and quality, and indicators and factors that affect them
- Grazing management and animal production
- Managing supply of nutrients from the pasture to grazing animals
- Identifying mineral and vitamin deficiencies and how to manage for them
- Managing nutritional deficiencies
- Cost calculations between supplements
- Identifying lick groups and understanding lick labels
Deliverer: Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
Date & time:
15 Aug 2017 08:30AM to 17 Aug 2017 05:00PM
Leonard Pavilion, Walgett Showground, Walgett NSW
$1040 plus GST per person
Places are limited to 15!
Suitable for both beef and sheep breeding operations
To register and for more information:
Contact Sally Balmain for more information, M: 0428 280 809 E: email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?