Pasture Update | Paterson NSW
You are invited to attend this Pasture Update which will showcase new technologies for the grazing industry and report on new and current research. Delivered in collaboration with Hunter Local Land Services and NSW Department of Primary Industries.
- Cameron Allan, MLA - Key MLA pasture R&D investments
- Tom Amey, Chair SAMRC – SAMRC function, regions, structure and your role in setting priorities
- Peter Beale, Hunter Local Land Services - More efficient use of nitrogen on kikuyu and ryegrass, Gloucester Precision Pastures Project
- Dungog-Gresford Land and Beef Group Inc - Summer grass and legume trials
- Neil Griffiths, NSW DPI - Beef production on summer pastures
- Clare Edwards, Central West LLS - Precision farming, Mudgee lucerne
- Ian Reilly, Agersens - Fenceless farming
- Josh Hack, PGG Wrightsons - Improving ryegrass establishment
Using drones and other technology
- Phil Milling, Sky Land Management - Using drones to spray weeds and sow pastures
Date & time:
18 May 2017 09:00AM to 18 May 2017 03:00PM
Tocal Agricultural Centre, 815 Tocal Rd, Paterson NSW 2421
$20 per person
Please register for this event by Friday 12th May 2017 for catering purposes.
Please click here to download the registration form
For further infomation please contact:
02-4939 8948 or 0427 007 425
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?