Producer Innovation Fast-Track Information Session, Charters Towers
Producer Innovation Fast-Track is a new initiative developed by MLA Donor Company (MDC) to catalyse producer innovation. Producer Innovation Fast-Track is unlike any other MDC program. It aims to help producers accelerate innovation on farm and along their value chain.
The program provides expertise, co-funding and support to producers who are innovators, early adopters, AgTech entrepreneurs or future value chain leaders.
Participating producers will receive access to:
- a confidential consultation process
- 75% co-investment by MDC (and 25% by producers)
- technical and business expertise and resources
- the latest R&D and innovations in livestock production
- market and consumer insights
- product and brand development support
- in-market immersion study tours
- supported design of customised business solutions
- administration and management support
- networks of like-minded, future-focused producers.
For more information on the Fast-Track program visit: www.mla.com.au/fasttrack
Agenda for Information Session:
8.30am: Coffee and networking
9.00am: Information Session
10.15am: Morning tea
10.30am: Information Sessions continued
11.00am: 30 minute confidential discussions/networking
If you would like to attend this information session or would like more information, email email@example.com or call 0413 991 189.
Date & time:
22 Mar 2017 08:30AM to 22 Mar 2017 02:30PM
QDAFF Charters Towers Office, 1-5 Prior Street, Charters Towers Qld
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?