BusinessEDGE for grazing businesses workshop | Wagga Wagga, NSW
For owners or managers of a grazing enterprise, the course is designed to increase your profitability by giving you the tools, knowledge and confidence to analyse your business and understand where improvements can be made.
Nearly 500 participants have attended a BusinessEDGE workshop in northern Australia since 2010. It’s now specifically adapted to suit southern Australia.
Delivered by John Francis, Holmes Sackett.
You will learn:
- why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- how to set up and use management accounts
- how to interpret financial statements and understand them
- understand the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- how to manage financial risk
- how to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment…and much more.
Each participant will receive a full set of background and course notes, a hardcopy of the PowerPoint presentation used for teaching, and a USB drive with a suite of spreadsheet based decision support tools used in the course.
Date & time:
22 Jun 2017 08:30AM to 23 Jun 2017 05:30PM
Wagga Wagga, NSW
1 person: $1,500pp
2 people from same business $1,250pp
Registration closes 5 June 2017.
For more information:
Contact: Prue Francis ph 0435 052 255 or email email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?