Steak your place: producers driving new value in beef | Charters Towers Queensland
New conversations about consumers, supply chains, digital data, innovation and collaboration.
Guest speakers include:
- Marc Oostdijk - General Manager Marketing & Sustainability, Rabobank
- Samantha Jamieson - Industry Marketing Progams Manager, MLA
- Richard Rains - Beef Marketing Specialist
- Richard Katter - Digital Ag Advisor, Ernst and Young
- James Walker - Producer and Founder, Agrihive
- Mark Dunworth - Director, Commbeef
- Chris Cosgrove - Director, Sustenance Asia
- Gordon Stone - Director, Agri-busines Development Institute
- Kurt Wockner - Livestock Manager, Oakey Beef Exports
- Roger Kaus - Trade Advisor, Trade and Investment QLD
- Sam Brown - CEO, Livecorp
Date & time:
25 May 2017 08:30AM to 25 May 2017 05:00PM
World Theatre - Thalanga Cinema, 82-90 Mosman Street, Charters Towers, Queensland
$25 per person (incl lunch)
To purchase tickets click here
For more infomation please contact: Emma Robinson on (07) 4787 6495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?