The Business EDGE workshop, Darwin NT
Is your grazing business providing you with more than just a job?
BusinessEDGE is a comprehensive two-day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises.
It’s specifically designed to improve financial literacy and business skills.
BusinessEDGE workshops have been run across northern Australia since 2010 with almost 500 participants completing the course so far.
The course is taught on a case study basis to bring more meaning to the underlying principles and with all the concepts taught and discussed well-grounded in a practical example from the case study.
What will you take home from The Business EDGE?
During the two days of The Business EDGE you will acquire the knowledge and skills to...
- Why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- How to set up and use management accounts
- How to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- Understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- How to manage financial risk
- How to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business. Follow up is available to all participants.
all prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible.
1 person - $1,500 (full fee)
2+ from business - $1,250 each (full fee)
Click here to register online.
Date & time:
20 Jun 2017 08:00AM to 21 Jun 2017 05:00PM
For more information contact: Ian Mclean, Director Bush Agribusiness on 0401 118 191 or email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?