Catch up on new MLA resources
18 December 2015
Put the holiday season to good use by catching up with MLA publications, videos and webinars on a range of sheep, cattle and goat production topics which were produced during 2015.
- CashCow technical synopsis– insights into the productivity and performance of northern breeding herds
- Beef CRC technical synopsis– insights about the genetic improvement of reproduction in tropical beef cattle
- Improving the Performance of Northern beef enterprises
You will find all MLA's publications at www.mla.com.au/News-and-events/Publications
Go to www.youtube.com/user/meatandlivestock to see:
- presentations from MLA’s Producer Forum and AGM
- presentations from Beef Australia
- producers explaining on farm changes from the Farm300 program (to increase productivity and reduce emissions)
- the quarterly beef and sheep projections
- the latest innovations in food processing and new meat products.
- a new video explaining MLA’s role and where we invest producer levies in Research, development and marketing.
- catch up on MLA’s work in key export markets via monthly updates from our International Business Managers.
- learn about how producers in Northern Australia are driving their businesses forward through a series of producer case study videos.
Go to www.youtube.com/user/Target100AUS to see the #GOODMEAT campaign, which covers animal welfare and environmental management.
- Pastoral Profit is designed to upskill producers in the pastoral zones of Australia and has hosted webinars on business management topics: www.pastoralprofit.com.au
- Webinars for goat producers or those intending to produce goats covered topics including biosecurity, wild dog control and genetics: www.mla.com.au/goatwebinars
- More Beef From Pastures hosted webinars on pasture, labour efficiency, cattle nutrition and business profitability: www.mla.com.au/mbfp
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?