Prices and Markets delivered to your inbox
30 August 2017
MLA is further enhancing the way we deliver weekly prices and markets information to our members and the red meat industry.
On 18 October, MLA will launch a new weekly Prices & Markets e-newsletter – providing the very latest red meat market news and analysis direct to the inbox of MLA members and subscribers.
Delivered every Wednesday, Prices & Markets will replace the current Meat & Livestock Weekly and contain an expanded mix of news and information, including:
- in-depth supply analysis of Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat markets
- key international market trends and consumer insights – and what they mean for your business
- information to help you decide when and where to sell your livestock – and the market opportunities you should be looking out for
- case studies featuring producers from across Australia sharing information about the markets they target, what drives their decision making, the marketing tools they use and the outcomes for their business
- updates from MLA’s in-field Livestock Market Officers, reporting back on saleyard activity in their region
- quick links to key MLA market information reports and analysis
- a closer look at how MLA is investing producer levies to drive consumer demand for red meat through its beef and lamb marketing campaigns and retail and trade promotions.
All the market statistics currently in Meat & Livestock Weekly will now be available to download from the new Prices & Markets e-newsletter, offering readers insights into key market activity from the past seven days with a focus on prices, yardings and exports.
What you need to do
MLA members – MLA members should already receive Friday Feedback, and from 18 October will start to receive Prices & Markets as well. If you’re not currently receiving Friday Feedback you may need to update your e-mail contact details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and, if possible, your MLA membership number. Alternatively, please visit www.mla.com.au/enews, choose the e-newsletters you wish to receive and fill in your contact details. This will take less than a minute to complete.
Non-MLA members – please visit www.mla.com.au/enews, choose the e-newsletters you wish to receive and fill in your contact details. You will be added to the circulation list straight away.
Current Meat & Livestock Weekly subscribers – please note you will NOT automatically receive MLA’s new Prices & Markets e-newsletter – you have to subscribe by visiting www.mla.com.au/enews, choosing the e-newsletters you wish to receive and supplying your contact details. You will be added to the circulation list straight away.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?