Read all about it in May/June Feedback
12 June 2015
In this edition, available online now, and arriving on farm next week, you can find out about:
- How the Australian beef industry has reduced greenhouse gas emissions intensity by 14% in the 30 years to 2010 in the new Life Cycle Assessment study.
- The dramatic evolution of the Australian beef export industry as seen through the eyes of industry stalwarts, Peter Weeks and Richard Rains.
- Climate champion and South Australian producer Joe Keynes and how he manages the impact of climate variability.
- What two different northern beef enterprises are doing to improve productivity using the Breeding EDGE program.
- Why you need worm egg counts to manage parasites in sheep.
- How Making More From Sheep makes a difference on farm.
- The genetic advances in cattle thanks to the Beef CRC.
- The amazing story of the development of the Barbervax vaccine against barber's pole worm in sheep.
- Producer learnings from Beef Australia 2015.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?