TRAIL scholarship for emerging leaders
02 February 2018
MLA and GICA are sponsoring two places in the next Training Rural Australians In Leadership (TRAIL) program with the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation and are seeking applications from Australian goat producers for the scholarship.
TRAIL is a leadership program for Australia’s future rural leaders, providing participants with key skills and insights that can be applied immediately as a leader and team member. It focuses on:
- facilitating strategic thinking
- successful conversations
- advocacy, influence and political processes
- communication and presentation skills
- effective and constructive collaboration.
Who does TRAIL?
TRAIL is designed for emerging leaders who are ready to:
- develop their leadership strengths
- gain from the experience of learning with others
- serve rural, regional and remote Australia.
When is it on?
TRAIL will run from Thursday, 26 April, until Friday, 4 May, 2018 (dates subject to change) in the ACT and regional NSW.
How do I get involved?
Submit your application (maximum two pages) to Julie Petty, MLA Goat Industry Project Manager at email@example.com by 3 March, 2018. Applications should address the following questions/topics:
- contact information, enterprise type, size and location
- how would undertaking the TRAIL program benefit you?
- briefly summarise how you see your future evolving within the goat industry
- how do you see the goat industry evolving over the next 10 to 15 years?
Remember, only two scholarship places are available for this round, so get your application in quick.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?