Livestock Genetics Open Call
NLGC Project Call
2018/19 MLA National Livestock Genetics Consortium Project Call For Livestock Genetics Research, Development and Adoption Projects
2018/19 NLGC Project Call for project proposals – NOW OPEN
Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) is seeking Full Proposals from individuals, organisations or project teams to address the 2018/19 research, development and adoption (RD&A) priorities for the Livestock Genetics sector. The 2018/19 NLGC Project Call closes 6PM, AEDT, 22nd December 2017.
2018/19 NLGC Project Call for Full Proposals – TERMS OF REFERENCE
Project proposals will be reviewed by the NLGC Taskforce to assess how well they align with the NLGC’s strategic priorities. The NLGC taskforce acts in an advisory capacity and can only recommend appropriate projects to be funded by levy or MLA Donor Company funds. Final project approval will be subject to internal MLA governance processes and contractual agreement between the applicant/s and MLA.
Successful project may be funded with sheepmeat and/or grassfed beef levies or matched to project funds through the MLA Donor Company.
To be considered for funding, Full proposals must
- Respond to the 2018/19 NLGC Terms of Reference
- Align with the NLGC Strategic Plan
- Be prepared following the NLGC proposal guidelines
- Be prepared using NLGC Full Proposal Template
- Be submitted electronically to MLA at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6PM, AEDT, 22nd December 2017.
Terms of reference
The NLGC Taskforce for the 2018/19 open call is seeking proposals in response to the following three priority areas:
- “Cultural change in the application of genetics”
- “Linking genetics to consumer outcomes and productivity”
- “Novel and Disruptive Innovation in Genetics R&D”
For more information on specific areas within the three priorities please read the NLGC Project Call Terms of Reference.
NLGC 2018/19 Project review cycle