'Getting the balance right: Novel approaches for addressing dietary imbalances'
The nutrition symposium on 12th June 2014 was hosted by the Dietitians Association of Australia and sponsored by MLA.
- David Raubenheimer, University of Sydney, Evolution, not revolution: Lessons from nutritional ecology
- Anne-Louise Heath, University of Otago, Over-fed and under-nourished
- Robin Daly, Deakin University, Nutrition, inflammation and ageing
- Zumin Shi, University of Adelaide, How can high vegetable intake be related to obesity?
- Tania Markovic, University of Sydney, Are there more efficient diet and lifestyle strategies for preventing diabetes?
Listen to the webinar recording of the event.
Read summaries of the presentation key messages in our Vital newsletter.
Short videos and PowerPoint presentation slides
Listen to short interviews with each speaker and download the PowerPoint presentation slides.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?