Sheep Genetics software and technical support
Did you know, the Sheep Genetics database has improved software and technical support to improve users’ experience.
|Project start date:||20 January 2021|
|Project end date:||29 June 2021|
|Publication date:||07 February 2022|
This project is a support model to support digital infrastructure and software for the Sheep Genetics team. Sheep Genetics has a range of digital products and software that are in different platforms and using different program languages.
This support will include:
1. Identifying risks in products that Sheep Genetics need to manage and support from third parties
2. Supporting Sheep Genetics staff to maintain current infrastructure
This support approach has been supported by MLA IT and ISC.
A consultancy between MLA and Servian to include but not limited to;
1. Support what was done during project Sheep Genetics Database Re-development – Phase One (L.GEN.1906)
2. Assess the risks, opportunities and quality of third party software and APIs that Sheep Genetics are required to take over
3. Provide ongoing support for new and existing infrastructure and software including APIs, the new Sheep Genetics search site and other infrastructure maintained by Sheep Genetics.
Software and technical support for the Sheep Genetics database was established and provided.
Benefits to industry
Technical and software support to Sheep Genetics
MLA continues to re-develop and improve the Sheep Genetics website and database with further phases currently being implemented.
Continual development of the Sheep Genetics database will continue for improved industry use for its stakeholders and on-going support is required.
For more information
Contact Project Manager: Peta Bradley