Report Detail Page
Systematic literature review: Association between soil and clinical expression of Johne's disease
At the request of the SheepMeat Council of Australia (SCA), Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) commissioned a systematic literature review of the role of soil type in clinical expression of Johne's disease. The purpose of this report was to document the work that occurred to complete this project. The report describes the several parts of the project, namely:
1. The systematic literature search that occurred
2. A summary of soil Mptb research
3. A summary of each relevant observational study identified as these provide the highest level of evidence available to support or refute associations
4. A list of several hypothesised mechanisms published in the literature that seek to explain associations that have been perceived or observed. A description of potential biological mechanisms and assessment for plausibility based on published literature occurred
5. A summary of major findings.
|Contract No.||Title||Start date||End date||Funding type|
Literature review on role of soil in OJD occurence
This page was last updated on 05/07/2018
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?