Report Detail Page
Addressing the cost of poor supervision in the Meat Processing Industry Stage 2 report
The focus of this project was on the role, responsibilities and training of first line supervisors, such as leading hands, floor supervisors, section supervisors, and team leaders.
The objectives of the project were to:
- identify the skills and knowledge required of supervisors
- identify gaps in the current skill levels of supervisors
- identify strategies for companies to support supervisors
- develop a suitable training program for supervisors
- provide companies with strategies for improving the level of supervision
This page was last updated on 24/07/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?