Report Detail Page
Cost/benefit analysis of supplementary feeding
1. To have 10 businesses, and their staff, trained in data collection and research techniques
2. To develop NIRS faecal analysis equations which can be used to determine when supplementation is likely to generate a positive response. a. Faecal Nitrogen b. Faecal Phosphorus
3. To investigate ways of predicting dry matter intake (DMI) using NIRS technology e.g. based on the relationship between DMI and Metabolic Faecal Nitrogen
4. Practical methods for a. collecting faecal samples b. transport of faecal samples.
5. To simplify and improve accuracy of decision making of supplementary feed options through a cost-benefit analysis of different options.
|Contract No.||Title||Start date||End date||Funding type|
2005/Q01 Cost/benefit analysis of supplementary feeding
This page was last updated on 06/07/2018
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?