Report Detail Page
Young Producer & Rural Women's Initiative
The BestWool BestLamb (BWBL) program has identified the importance of young producers in the growth and development of the rural industries and is seeking ways to engage and retain good young people in the industry. As a result BWBL hosted two facilitated workshops to explore the training needs of young and female producers.
Five key areas of professional development were prioritised by the participants.
- Business Expansion (Getting started in farming and Growing a Business)
- Human Resource Management (Managing yourself and others)
- Using Modern Technology (Office and Paddock)
- Benchmarking (Business and People)
- Gippsland Agribusiness Development
It was recommended that the BWBL program management seek to secure funding to offer these development programs.
This page was last updated on 24/07/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?