Report Detail Page
Non red meat (bioactives and co-products) publications and communication material
- Australian Beef and Sheep meat edible offal market review 2012 (A.MPM.0030)
- Co-products price monitors and Datamonitor subscriptions (A.COP.0075; A.COP.0072; A.COP.0070; A.COP.0065; A.COP.0069; A.COP.0071; A.COP.0068; A.COP.0063; A.COP.0061; A.COP.0062; A.COP.0059; A.COP.0051, A.COP.0055, A.COP.0045, A.RMH.0010);
- Bioactives compendium (A.BIM.0025)
- Co-Products Technology Scanning (A.COP.0049)
- Japanese Translation of Coproducts / Bioactives program documents for Nippon Ham (A.COP.0053)
- Biopharma Market Database subscription (A.BIT.0007)
- Bioactives Communication Materials (A.BIO.0015)
- Bioactives bulletins (A.BIO.0012)
Seventy six delegates were invited to the workshop which focussed on four technologies where the research phase has recently been completed and/or a business case has recently been generated.
These technologies were:
- Powdered meat and desiccated liver
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Blood products
The workshop was held in Brisbane with 18 attendees in total. This allowed interested industry processor to receive a customised presentation in the days following the workshop while the presenters were all still available (V.COP.0078).
This page was last updated on 24/07/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?