Report Detail Page
Development of automated data analysis method, data evaluation and protocol development for use of SPME volatile collection in beef for linkage to consumer flavour evaluation
The purpose of this project was to develop flavour analysis methods which will be used for the further improvement of beef quality.
The objectives for this work were to:
- Develop an automated analysis method for GC/MS data files.
- With Texas Tech personnel, analyse data supplied by Texas Tech University from V.EQT.1004.
- Establish a standard objective flavour database.
- Train Texas Tech personnel in use of the technique.
- Publish protocols defining the analysis method and database structure.
- Advise in regard to recommended further priority flavour research issues.
This page was last updated on 16/06/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?