Report Detail Page
Managing Climate Variability MCV 00014
The Climate Champion strategy was part of the Managing Climate Variability Communication strategy.
The objective of the project was to train four red meat producers in the MCV Climate Champion Strategy for 2011 through the following activities:
1. On farm interviews to collect stories, photos, and audio and video footage
2. Presentation kits and materials for each Champion
3. Articles for MLA publications and media
4. Two workshops and / or travel support to relevant events as agreed by MLA
5. Opportunity to review draft Bureau of Meteorology WATL and Climate Kelpie products and other research outputs and outcomes
6. Climate Champion case studies and discussion opportunities on Climate Kelpie
7. Media support
This page was last updated on 25/07/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?