Report Detail Page
Milne Agri-group red meat ready to eat capability development
The project supported the development of between 5-8 Ready to Cook (RTC) and Ready to Eat (RTE) products in beef and lamb and specifically undertake the following activities:
- Understand the market and identify key usages and occasions for red meat RTC and RTE products;
- Develop and enhance procurement capabilities and understanding of the red meat supply chain and carcass utilisation/returns for value adding;
- Direct New Product Development resource towards red meat products;
- Undertake consumer research to determine optimal packaging and messaging to execute these initiatives; and
- Undertake extensive R&D to ensure product quality and safety was demonstrated to the targeted market channels with key enabling technology platforms described when applied to red meat
|Contract No.||Title||Start date||End date||Funding type|
Milne Agri group red meat ready to eat capability development
This page was last updated on 09/11/2017
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?