Report Detail Page
Feedbase Investment Plan: Mid-term review
The Feedbase Investment Plan (FIP) is a substantial investment for MLA and its partners in the red meat industry. It incorporates research, development and to a degree extension (RD&E), with some projects recognisably pure research while other elements are clearly focussed on 'on-ground' trialling by commercial producers.
MLA requires a review of the FIP at the halfway mark of its implementation. Essentially, this review is aimed at ensuring the program is addressing the right research questions, is on track to deliver a positive return on investment and that strategic direction, support and governance are appropriately provided by the Steering Committee and the Pillar Advisory Committees. Specifically, the terms of reference are to review and summarise:
- Progress towards delivering on the Feedbase Investment Plan;
- Emerging research and development gaps that may not have been considered as priorities when the FIP R&D plan was developed;
- The relevance – of priorities that were identified in the Feedbase Investment Research and Development plan in the context of existing projects, new science or issues that are emerging in existing projects within the red meat industry and in other industries;
- Gaps that exist within the existing program of research and development; and
- Strategic direction and support and governance provided by the Steering Committee and Pillar Advisory committees.
|Contract No.||Title||Start date||End date||Funding type|
Review of MLAs investment into the Feedb
This page was last updated on 06/07/2018
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?