29 November 2021
Our people are our industry’s greatest asset. Our investments are focused on adoption and extension to drive practice change through improved capability, and to accelerate economic resilience in our people and regional communities.
Arm your business with the latest science, technology and training
10 ways to be on the front foot of profitability
1. Arm yourself with knowledge of the profit drivers specific to your business and your production system.
2. Learn more about Producer Adoption programs avaliable to help you apply practical research and development to your livestock enterprise.
8. Keep up to date with MLA Industry and business events near you.
9. Inform yourself of the best practice workplace health and safety in your livestock enterprise.
10. Support Indigenous training and employment through the Real Jobs program,a progressive and innovative employment programs that engages, trains and supports young indigenous people for employment in the Northern Territory pastoral industry.
- Northern Breeding Business (NB2) strategic partnership
- Sheep reproduction strategic partnership (SRSP)
- Producer adoption
- Producer demonstration sites (PDS)
- Profitable grazing systems (PGS)
- EDGE network
- Industry consultation
- Regional consultations
- The toolbox online training
- Creative commons licenses
- Tools & calculators
- MeatUp forums
- BeefUp forums