Integrity tools and resources
To view short videos on the LPA program and explanations of the seven individual program elements visit www.mla.com.au/integrityvideos
- LPA Rules – outlines the requirements for participation in the LPA Program. LPA accredited producers agree to adhere to these rules.
- LPA Standards – outlines the approved standards for the LPA program. LPA accredited producers agree to adhere to these standards.
- LPA Guidebook – a guidebook for producers which summarises LPA and its requirements.
- LPA Learning – an online course to prepare producers for the online assessment required for LPA accreditation.
LPA on-farm practices
- Property risk assessments
- Safe and responsible animal treatments
- Stock foods, fodder crops, grain and pasture treatments
- Preparation for dispatch of livestock
- Livestock transactions and movements
- Animal welfare
Animal welfare Standards & Guidelines
Australian Animal Welfare Standards and Guidelines for Cattle
Australian Animal Welfare Standards for sheep
- LPA NVD cattle
- LPA NVD European Union-accredited cattle
- LPA NVD sheep and lambs
- LPA NVD goats
- LPA NVD bobby calves
- National Cattle Health Declaration
- National Sheep Health Declaration
- National Goat Health Declaration
Farm Record Templates
- Commodity Vendor Declaration (CVD)
- LPA chemical inventory
- LPA on-farm risk map
- LPA livestock treatment
- LPA crop, pasture and paddock treatment
- LPA grain and fodder treatment
- LPA introduced stock feed
- LPA livestock feeding
- LPA livestock dispatch
- LPA livestock movements off property
- LPA livestock movements onto property
- LPA Audit checklist
- Farm biosecurity template
- Farm biosecurity word template
- LPA property visitor register template
- LPA training record template
LPA NVD Explanatory Notes
- Cattle Explanatory Notes
- Bobby Calves Explanatory Notes
- EU Cattle Explanatory Notes
- Goats Explanatory Notes
- Sheep and Lambs Explanatory notes
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?