Business EDGE Young Guns workshop | Brisbane
29 Jul 2020 08:00AM - 28 Jul 2020 05:00PM
Cost: $1,500 + GST or $1,250 early bird + GST/ 1st person from one business or $1,250 + GST or $1,000 early bird + GST / 2nd person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid 4 weeks prior to course start date (13 July 2020).
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- A way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- Understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- Understand what is required for business entry and succession
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.