MLA strives to help develop an efficient, sustainable and competitive red meat industry by fostering and building innovation across the entire red meat supply chain.
MLA supports industry by providing funding opportunities for red meat producers, processors and other key stakeholders to encourage skill-building capabilities that accelerate the adoption of R&D outputs and promotes sustainability and competitiveness in the red meat sector.
Specifically these funding opportunities aim to increase:
- On-farm and local industry sustainability and profitability.
- Adoption and adaption of key research findings to commercial implementation.
- Collaboration and coordination between producers and support agencies through shared goals.
- Knowledge and best practice.
Funding opportunities are available for:
- Industry, researchers and processors
- Rural Research and Development for Profit Program
MLA acknowledges the matching funds provided by the Australian Government to support its research and development portfolio.
2019/20 MLA annual call for sheepmeat and grassfed beef
research, development and adoption projects
2019/20 MLA annual call for preliminary proposals – NOW OPEN. Click here for more details.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?