MLA membership is free to levy-paying producers of grass or grainfed cattle, sheep, lambs and/or goats.
The range of benefits associated with MLA membership include:
- Free market information
- Invitations to local MLA events
- Up-to-date publications and information tools
- Free subscription to MLA's regular member magazine Feedback
- Free weekly e-newsletter's Friday Feedback and Prices and Markets
- The opportunity to get more involved in your industry and make the most of your levies.
Becoming a MLA member
Becoming a member of MLA is easy. As long as you are a levy-paying producer of cattle, sheep and/or goats all you need to do is complete the membership application form and return it to MLA and the best thing is - its free.
Phone: 1800 023 100
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?