MLA membership: have a say on your industry’s future
Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) serves beef, lamb and goatmeat producers by investing in research and marketing activities that foster the industry’s prosperity.
It’s free to become an MLA member, but it doesn’t happen automatically when you pay levies – you have to sign up.
Why should I become an MLA member?
Join 50,000 other Australian red meat producers who are already enjoying the benefits of MLA membership:
Directions on updating membership in myMLA dashboard
On the myMLA dashboard,
- Click on profile name
- Click on “MLA membership” and update your contact details.
Benefits for MLA members on myMLA:
- Single sign-on to your NLIS, LPA, NVDs, LDL and MSA accounts
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and latest local events
- Localised seven day weather forecast
- Personalised marketing information
- Edit your membership account details
- View your levies paid.