Request an MLA speaker for your event
You may request an MLA staff member to speak at your event. MLA employs an expert team of people who combine their skills and work together to advance the Australian red meat and livestock industry. Members of our team are able to speak on a wide range of industry topics.
Such requests are considered against the priorities set out in MLA’s Strategic Plan, which contribute to the profitability, sustainability and global competitiveness of the red meat and livestock industry.
MLA will review applications at the end of each month and advise applicants at the beginning of each following month.
Criteria for speaker requests:
- Your event should provide an opportunity for MLA to:
- engage and communicate with MLA members and stakeholders across the supply chain
- increase awareness and adoption of MLA's research and development outcomes
- improve utilisation and promotion of MLA information and resources
- empower MLA's stakeholders to make more informed decisions
- build awareness and trust in the red meat industry
- Provide as much notice as possible
- Provide a clear outline of speaker topic
- Have some flexibility on topics and speakers
- Alternative methods of presentation – requires strong internet connection
(If your requested speaker is unable to attend in person, MLA can assist in arranging a video presentation)
- Upon completion of the speaking request, you must complete a feedback form for MLA.