Discover the latest in research, trials, tools and technology for the Australian beef industry through MLA’s BeefUp forums.
Travelling to all corners of northern Australia, BeefUp forums provide a chance for producers, advisors, researchers and other experts to come together to share information and ideas to support the continued growth of beef businesses throughout Queensland, NT and WA.
BeefUp forums are an MLA initiative delivered by Associated Advertising & Promotions with the support of Regional Beef Research Committees and industry partners who provide regional insights for each program.
Get to a BeefUp forum near you to hear about:
- global research underway across the areas of livestock management, nutrition, health, feedbase, land management, environment and supply chain
- market insights and future market opportunities
- trials and application of new technologies in your region
- adoption programs, tools and resources for everyone.
Delivered over one to two days, BeefUp events include:
- presentations, panel sessions, Q&A and demonstrations
- discussion with expert speakers, with expert speakers, including producers, advisors and researchers
- industry resources, plus a comprehensive program to take home
- time for a yarn over lunch and dinner.
2024 Event details
Flyer and Program
Fitzroy Crossing, WA
7-8 March 2024
23-24 May 2024
If you would like to be notified when registrations open, please use the Expression of Interest link below.
Use the links below to download a copy of the handbook from our previous events. In each handbook you will find topic summaries, contact details and further information on the day’s presentations.
Register your interest
Please complete and submit this expression of interest form to be notified of a about a BeefUp Forum near you.Expression of Interest 2024