Manage your pastures for optimal performance with practical resources found here on our feedbase hubs.
These hubs bring together the latest R&D on soil, pasture and weed management to increase pasture production, quality and persistence.
Featuring case studies, calculators, reference guides and training packages, the hubs offer plenty of practical information to support your decisions throughout the season.
Managing forage brassicas in Australian mixed farming regions
Forage brassicas can provide quick and abundant feed, which is high in quality, producing excellent livestock weight gains.
Feedbase ‘How do I…?’ fact sheets
Grazing management of grasses:
- How do I know if my perennial grasses need rescuing?
- How do I get perennial grasses to thrive and survive? A resource for advisors
- How do I optimise perennial grass management in late spring and summer? A resource for advisors
- How do I optimise seedling recruitment to avoid resowing?
- How do I remove excess mature reproductive pasture?
Grazing management of sub-clovers:
- How do I determine why my sub-clover is underperforming?
- How do I identify sub-clover cultivars?
- How do I optimise sub-clover based pastures?
- How do I maximise sub-clover establishment in existing pastures?
- How do I manage grazing to maximise sub-clover seed set?
- How do I get the soil conditions right to grow good sub-clover?